Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love and Beauty: Facial Care

Thank you to my on-the-spot beauty tricks! :)

Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration
 "Gently restores the skin’s healthy suppleness with moisturizers and vitamins that nourish the skin without the greasy after-feel."

What I do:

Facial Wash

Before going to sleep, I always wash my face whether I have been exposed under the sun or when I'm just at home. It feels good to have a clean face before sleeping. You don't just feel clean, but you will feel fresh and refreshed after a long day. The Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Wash is a must buy. The small one only cost P79 at Watson's if I'm not mistaken. Such a great bargain for having a softer skin.

Celeteque vs. Ponds

Before, I'm a Ponds user but when I discovered the new packaging of Celeteque, I gave it a try. Ponds is more difficult to wash, it has this sticky feeling (or baka ako lang) while Celeteque do have this non-greasy feel. Bias? No, just stating facts :)

Facial Moisturizer

I've read in one article of a famous celebrity that in order to maintain a healthy skin despite of heavy makeups is to use a moisturizer. For me, I use it during the day before I leave then use it again at night after the facial wash before I sleep. That's the last thing I apply on my face. It doesn't dry your skin nor cause uneven skin. The Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Moisturizer is one beauty magic that every woman should have. I think, it costs P130+.

With Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration, no woman will feel a dry skin anymore.

See, getting a brighter and healthier skin doesn't have to be expensive. P200++ for healthy glowing skin isn't that bad, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena