Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Skin Care | Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Who doesn't know Innisfree? Well, you miss 30% of your skin care regimen, haha! :)

Hello everyone! I'm writing this post on a Sunday, right after I had the Clay Mask applied last night :) Who cares anyway when did I use it? Haha! Let's blog away!!

If you have large pores then this product is for you. I bought this nearly two months ago from ebay since there's no Innisfree outlet here in the Philippines yet but only got the time to try the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask last night although I use the cleansing foam every other day.


That pretty korean girl is Yoona of SNSD/Girl's Generation ^__^ Nice skin, right?

So here goes my Review and some directions to help!

Skin Type:
Oily Skin

Skin Color:
Morena (a full-blooded Filipina here)

Directions:

1. Wash your face using your cleanser of choice and with WARM WATER. If you opt to use the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam, it would be a great idea as well. Using warm water will open up the pores :)
Hint: Buy Etude House's Wonder Pore Brush and use it together with the foam

2. Pat dry and rest your skin for about 2 to 3 minutes. While resting, prepare your Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.

Note: Don't be shocked for it's mud color and off smell.

3.  On your clean skin, gently massage the clay mask evenly. Don't include the lips, eyes, eyebrows and hairline. Just focus on the T-zone or the areas with much attention needed.

4. Rest it on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the clay mask has completely dried up. Gently remove the mask with a warm towel then once the mask has been cleared, wash it again, WARM WATER.

5. Finally, apply your Facial Moisturizer (I use Celeteque for Oily Skin) then your done. You may have a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP :)

6. Upon waking up, wash with warm water. Good enough to start your day! 

Results:

I almost forgot about this! The fact that I know the steps very well is a testament that I really love Innisfree. It's gentle on skin and doesn't have any harsh effects on my skin. I even had a pimple last night prior to using this and when I woke up, that little pimple no longer set on my nose! :)

4.8 stars (out of 5) for the  Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Cleansing Foam.

It feels good to wake up having clear and radiant skin! 


How about you, what's your beauty secret? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues find out more Skin care click obagi nu derm starter kit

Unknown said...

Cosmetic Acupuncture is an effective non surgical treatment to reduce the signs of aging. Acupuncture is performed on the face and body to increase local circulation, stimulate collagen and elastin, which helps to fill out lines and give firmness to the skin for a healthy glowing complexion. Cosmetic Acupuncture is an all natural procedure without danger of side effects such as swelling, scarring, or a lengthy recovery time.
meditation cd's
Dr R Brand
Viraxl
Longevity Pure Medicine
Immune Sweet
Visit the website for more information- www.brainbodybliss.com



Anonymous said...

really want to try this mask, is this mask suit with your oily skin? my skin type is oily skin too but i have lot of acne prone, and yeah hard for me to choose mask that suit with my skin T..T

me971113.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena