Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gerry's Grill Davao (The Peak)

Hungry and we deserve a treat.

We had lunch at Gerry's Grill at the Peak, Gaisano Mall Davao. It was our first time to dine in that branch since we always go to Abreeza. So hmm, the location is accessible and attractive from afar. It looks cozier and more comfortable since the tables are arranged symmetrically. They have outside seating and an airconditioned area. We stayed in the airconditioned room since it's too hot outside.

Ok. Let's go down to their menu (the mini book of great grilled food). I love Gerry's Grill and their staff's courtesy. They are always attentive to their guests but not today, to be discussed later.

We ordered our usual favorites: Pork Sisig with Egg, Sizzling Garlic Mushroom Chicken and Grilled Tuna Belly. As always, they were great tummy fillers. Burppp. I had their garlic rice for my dose of carbo and green mango shake for my thirsty throat. We love it!

Note: Their sisig is part of the top ten best sisig places! :)

Back to our dining experience, apart from our very good meal, one staff served the hot plate in a rush, then the oil from the plate came off and accidentally land on my bf's face. I think it should be their protocol to say, excuse me, mainit po, excuse me sir/maam, but there was no precaution at all. And worst, no apology was given. We understand that accidents do happen but a simple apology would do :)

Nonetheless, we love the food and for sure, we will go back.

Here are the pictures, taken from my phone. Photos are not convincing but I tell you, taste it to experience :) enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena