Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Desserts | My Chocohazelnut Crepe

Let me share you my favorite dessert/s secret. Again, I'm not a culinary expert or a baker per se. I'm just an ordinary twenty something year old who loves eating and discovering my capabilities inside the kitchen.

No doubt, crepe is a wonderland. It makes my tastebuds excited. How did I do it? Here's how:

Machineries: A trusted blender, non-stick pan and your every reliable plate. Not much, right?

Ingredients for the crepe:
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
Pinch of salt
2 medium sized eggs
2 tbsp. melted butter

Crepe Procedure:
Mix them all up in your trusted blender. That's all. Simple? Very!

After mixing, keep the mixture in a sealed container and store in your fridge. The shortest time for storage would be an hour and maximum time would be 48 hours. After the max period, don't use it anymore. Storing it in your fridge lessebs the bubbles! :)

After an hour or probably overnight... (Catch some zzz's to perform better in the kitchen, don't let excitement conquer you! Haha)

Prepare the filling! My favorite part. I'm going to share the all time favorite, chocohazelnut filling with banana and almonds topped with whipped cream! :)

Chocohazelnut Crepe:

Melted Nutella Chocohazelnut (microwave for 20 seconds)
Ripe Banana
Almonds (optional)

Whipped cream: (optional)
All purpose cream
Powdered sugar
Vanilla extract

Prepare your crepe mixture, medium hot non-stick pan and melter butter. 30 seconds for one side and flip it! Then, that's it!! Easy?

Look, I did this, it may not be perfectly gorgeous but the taste, wow! Haha.

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena