Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Skin Care | Etude House Sun Guard Aqua Drop Review

Hi readers!

Summer is here, are you ready? Are you ready for the beach? I am!! :)

I always hoard swimsuits but this one is my favorite. It makes me look sexy! You know, stripes can hide those unwanted flabs. Anyway, this isn't a review on my beach preparedness, this is all about protecting your skin against Mr. Sun.

Etude House is not just your ordinary cosmetic hub, they have sun blocks too and other products for skin protection.

What I have here is the Etude House Sun Guard Aqua Drop with SPF 33. Let me give you some idea on why you should have this not only during summer but throughout the year. It's a must-have, I must say.


I am not really a fan of sun blocks because it's sticky, yuck. Oops, sorry. But the Etude House Sun Guard Aqua Drop with SPF 33 proved me wrong. It's not sticky, it smells good and most of all, it doesn't give you that oily skin throughout the day. Well, that's for me, I don't know with other users. Maybe because it's water-based so I wasn't able to experience the icky feeling.

By reading it's literature, it says it's a moisturizing sun cream. True to it's name, yes.

Application:
Apply sun guard to sun exposed areas of the face/body and massage into skin.

Very simple, right? :)

What are you waiting for, hurry to your nearest Etude House outlet and hoard stuff like these. It's helpful and most of all, it keeps you protected from the sun all-day-long.

Have a perfect summer everyone!

2 comments:

Rickey said...

There are lots of sunscreen products in the market, I am confusing which are the good skin care products. Please advice me what are the good products for oily skin and why.

rayray chin said...

You may want to try out the Etude House Aqua Drop. It's great for oily skin since it's water based unlike other sunblocks. Thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena