Me and my so-called "little" addictions!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shoe Gazing!



Look what I have found while browsing the net. It's a fruit shoe by Charlotte Olympia. I really don't understand why she designed a shoe like this, hmm.. maybe she loves it or someone she knows love to eat watermelon, banana and strawberries? :) This chunky fruit basket turned into a shoe costs £873. Okay, 'nuf said.



It may not be the same as Charlotte's but it's definitely a good replica. I actually love the edgy look of this foxy shoe, especially the chunky wooden heel.



If you're thinking of paying about £873 (computing.. nah.. never mind), think again. You can drag this fruity shoe design for 1,600 pesos.

Where: raysuiDOTmultiplyDOTcom

Just message me and tell me you want that limited edition fruity patootie!

Happy shopping! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Reviews and... *stuff*, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena